Make and Takes has been sharing DIY content for over 13+ years, founded in February 2007 with fun kids crafts, home projects, easy recipes, parenting tips, and more. New content is posted each week with original tutorials and recipes, inspirational round ups and features from our amazing team! Everything created on the blog is something to “make and take”. Whether it’s a simple and accessible craft for kids, an easy way to spruce up your home decor, or baking a delicious dessert, you’ll be able to make or take something.
Influence & Social Networks
- Make and Takes generates over 250,000 monthly pageviews
- Pinterest: 5.5 million monthly views
- Facebook: 460,000
- Twitter: 16,000
- Instagram: 12,000
Make and Takes for Kids: 50 crafts throughout the year. Marie’s first craft book published with Wiley 2011. Enjoy 50 crafts for kids to celebrate the months and seasons of the year.
- Nielsen’s 50 Online Power Moms
- Babble 50 for Best Design Blog
- Babble 50 for Best Mom Craft Blogs
- Video: Craftspiration for Ulive.com
- Video: CreativeLive Halloween kids craft workshop
- TV: Studio 5, Utah’s NBC affiliate
- Woman’s Day magazine feature
- Parents magazine feature
- Seattle’s Child magazine feature
- Country Living magazine feature
- Marie has also a contributed content for Alaska Airlines, Martha Stewart, Craftzine, Baby Center, PBS Parents, Babble, Creative Child Magazine, and Family Crafts at About.com
Advertising and Sponsorship
Make and Takes features campaigns in all varieties. From blog posts and social mentions, to video campaigns and giveaways. We work to find the best way to feature you to benefit us all!
- DIY For You: Crochet Chunky Scarf
- Kids: Despicable Me Halloween Costume
- Family Travel: Hiking Scavenger Hunt with Subaru
- Craft: DIY Computer Cord
- Parenting: Mom Hacks for Cold Season
- Education: Banana Math Graphing
- Home: Hand-Painted Shopping Bags
- Food: SING Microphone Cookies
- Recipes: Yogurt Graham Mason Jar Snacks
- Fun: Tub Time Boat Floats +Video
- Video: Facebook and Youtube
*please email [email protected] for our current rates and options for sponsorship opportunities.