Have you ever made a yarn pom-pom? If you haven’t, drop everything and go make them now! They are the easiest craft and look super cute when finished. Yarn pom-poms are so versatile. You can use them in kids crafts, holiday themed projects, home decor, and more! Sift through these 13 yarn pom-pom crafts to add some color and texture to your home decorations.
13 Yarn Pom-Poms for Home Decor
1. A Cozy Pom Pom Pillow: This is the most colorful pillow I’ve ever seen. Don’t you just want to cuddle up with it? (via A Kailo Chic Life)
2. DIY Pom Pom Basket: Turn an ordinary wicker basket into something spunky by adding cute pom poms. (via Honestly WTF)
3. Giant Ombre Pom Pom Blanket: How awesome is this GIANT pom pom throw? This sounds like such a fun craft to try. (via Vintage Revivals)
4. DIY Summer Pom-Pom Doorknob Garland: Give your front door some pizazz with this summery pom-pom doorknob garland. Add a yarn tassel at the end to complete the project. (via Design Sponge)
5. DIY Pom Pom Letters: This will be the easiest home decor craft you ever do. Plus it’s adorable and will look so fun displayed on a wall. (via Bespoke-Bride)
6. Pom-Pom Tassel Wall Hanging: Needing a bold statement piece for your home? This beautiful pom-pom tassel hanging is your answer! (via Brit+Co)
7. Pom Pom Flowers: These pom pom flowers won’t ever die on you. Their beauty will last forever! (via Make and Takes)
8. DIY Pom Pom Wall Hang: Craft a bunch of different colored yarn pom poms and put them together to make this fun wall hang. (via Sugar & Cloth)
9. DIY Pom Pom Mobile: Change the colors of this mobile to match the nursery that you’re wanting to decorate. So sweet! (via A Burst of Beautiful)
10. DIY Pom Pom Basket: Make your own designer pom pom basket that’s trendy and budget friendly. (via Coastal Bride)
11. Pom-Pom Napkin Rings: These yarn pom-pom napkin rings are perfect for a summer dinner party. They add just the right flare to a table. (via ARTBAR)
12. Beautiful Yarn Pom Pom Basket: I love the clean and simple look of this basket with pom poms. (via Homedit)
13. DIY Pom Pom Rug: This will be the fluffiest rug in your home once you craft it with yarn pom poms. (via Make & Do Crew)
You’re going to love these easy yarn pom pom projects. Each one of these will add just the right amount of chic to your home decor.