These fall time recipes are just what you need to make dinner ahead of time, slow cooking, ready for a warm dinner during the chilly weather. You can enjoy the brisk weather and maybe even get a little early holiday shopping done, and then come home to a meal that’s already ready for you to eat!
Warm up this fall with the perfect slow cooker recipe! I’ve partnered with Crock-Pot, the original slow cooker, to share 6 festive fall slow cooker recipes.
6 Slow Cooker Recipes for Fall
1. Coconut Chicken Curry: Curry dishes are full of flavor, and this recipe is no exception! Your house is going to be smelling amazing all day cooking this delicious dish from the Tasty Kitchen.
2. Thai Curried Butternut Squash Soup: There’s something so perfect about squash soup in the fall. It’s both delicious and comforting! Find the recipe at Garnish with Lemon.
3. Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe: Yes, even yummy drinks can be made in a slow cooker. A crock full of pumpkin spice latte will be a hit at your next fall get together! Try this delicious seasonal latte from Hip 2 Save.
4. Tomato Basil and Cheesy Parmesan Soup: A classic soup is just what the doctor ordered. Whether you’re sick or not, this soup will hit the spot! Take it up a notch with a little cheesy parmesan from Creme de la Crumb.
5. Slow Cooker Peach Salsa Pork Roast with Sweet Potatoes: Oh boy! Does this look deliciously perfect? It’s a whole meal in one pot, love it. Dinner doesn’t get any easier than this! Find the recipe at Foodie with Family.
6. Pumpkin Bread: Bread in a slow cooker? Yes, and it’s so easy. Perfect for the pumpkin fall season as well. Find the recipe at Six Sisters’ Stuff.
Fall is here, and we couldn’t be happier- especially after seeing all the delicious foods it has to offer! From pumpkin breads to warm soups and curries, we’re ready to get cozy and enjoy the fall goodness!
*Thanks to Crock-Pot for sponsoring this post.
Originally posted on 10/16/14