Leprechauns are sneaky little guys! Don’t let them get away when March 17th rolls around. I’ve rounded up 10 ways to catch a leprechaun. These traps are fool proof and will catch even the sneakiest leprechauns. The best part about these traps is they are simple to create and a lot of fun. Some are even rainbow colored! Get your kids involved in the catching for some St. Patrick’s Day fun.
10 Ways to Catch Leprechauns
1. Rainbow Leprechaun Trap: This rainbow trap from Playing with Words 365 is the perfect way to entice that little leprechaun.
2. Leprechaun Trap Cake: Bake up this green cake from Not Martha to lure those leprechauns in. Then save the cake for dessert.
3. Pot of Gold Leprechaun Trap: Put out a pot of gold to trick those leprechauns. You’ll catch them in a matter of minutes with this sneaky trap. Find the details over on The Crafting Chicks blog.
4. Leprechaun Hat Pit Trap: Trick those leprechauns into climbing the latter to get a piece of gold. Get the craft instructions on Spoonful.
5. Interactive Leprechaun Trap: This chalkboard painted box from Modern Parents Messy Kids can be used in many ways to catch those sneaky little Irishmen! All you need is some chalkboard paint and colored chalk to get started.
6. Green Footprints: These chalk green footprints lead to a rainbow that no leprechaun could resist! See the how-to over on Inner Child Fun! This makes for a great afternoon of outside fun.
7. Rainbow Pancakes: These rainbow pancakes will tempt all of those hungry leprechauns. Get the recipe over on I Am Baker! Don’t forget to save some for family breakfast.
8. Colorful Leprechaun Trap: These rainbow colors will mesmerize any Leprechaun that comes close to this trap from Education.com! Simple and super cute.
9. Leprechaun Trap Kid’s Craft: Craft this trap with glitter and rainbow colors. They will be led right to it. Leave it out to catch a little leprechaun! Get the instructions from The Classroom Creative.
10. Tiny Doughnuts: Bait a tricky leprechauns with these tiny doughnuts from What Will We Do Today! No one can resist the smell of fresh doughnuts. Aren’t these the cutest little doughnuts you’ve ever seen?
Which silly trap do you think you’ll try?!. All are bound to catch a St. Patrick’s Day leprechaun. Your kids will think this is the most fun holiday ever for St. Patrick’s day!
The link to the tiny doughnuts didn’t work.