We love a good DIY Christmas craft, especially one that you’ll make to use and love year after year! We’ve found 9 NOW DIY Ideas for crafting yarn ornaments.
Decorating the Christmas tree is one of the most exciting events of the Christmas season, in my opinion. I love turning on Christmas music or a classic holiday movie, making some apple cider, and adorning the tree with beautiful ornaments. I have ornaments from so many different times in my life. I have ornaments I made when I was younger, some from the different places we’ve lived, and ones I’ve crafted over the years.
Have you ever crafted ornaments with yarn? They are simple and turn out so beautiful. Plus they hold up great year after year.
9 DIY Yarn Ornaments You’ll Love
1. Mini Yarn Hats Ornaments: These yarn hats will look adorable on your Christmas tree. Make a bunch of them in different colors. (via Easy Peasy and Fun)
2. Crochet Stars: If you’ve ever wanted to learn to crochet, this is the project for you. It’s a simple crochet tutorial that makes sweet little star ornaments. (via Persia Lou)
3. Circle Crochet Holiday Garland: Crochet this sweet and simple yarn garland to hang around your Christmas tree. You can use any color yarn you want. (via Make and Takes)
4. Homemade Christmas Tree Star Ornament: Wrap yarn around pretty christmas paper to make these star ornaments for your tree. These would be great gift toppers too! (via Live Craft Eat)
More DIY Yarn Ornaments:
5. Yarn Wrapped Christmas Tree Ornament: I love the look of these pretty pom pom Christmas tree ornaments. Just wrap the yarn and then add colorful pom poms. (via Easy Peasy and Fun)
6. Yarn Wrapped Reindeer Craft for Kids: You can’t forget about Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer! This ornament project is perfect for little crafters. (via I Heart Crafty Things)
7. DIY Boho Christmas Ornaments: These tassel Christmas ornaments are crazy chic and so beautiful. These would look gorgeous on a white tree! (via Crazy Wonderful)
8. Yarn and Cardboard Yarn Ornament: Use up your holiday package box deliveries and make these cardboard yarn ornaments. Super cute right? (via Tauni + Co)
9. Yarn Ball Ornaments: This is a super fun ornament to make. You just need some glue, a few balloons, and a yarn color of your choice! (via Hometalk)
These ornaments are going to make your Christmas tree so beautiful and festive!
Follow us on Pinterest for more inspiration!
*Originally posted on 11/14/17