Let’s have a round of applause for the end of the school year! We did it. You did it. Your kids did it. Another great school year for the books! Do you have a graduate in your house this year? If you do, I bet you’ll be busy with graduation parties, ceremonies, picture taking, gifts to give, and more! Let me take some of the load off with these DIY graduation gift ideas you can make yourself! Easy on the work and your wallet. HAGS (have a great summer!).
15 DIY Graduation Gift Ideas
1. Graduation Glass Bottle Gift: Stuff tied money into this cute glass bottle for a gift any graduate would love. Top it with a cute little paper graduation hat. (via Crafty Morning)
2. Hand Lettered Basswood Plaque: I love (via Walnut Hollow)
3. College Survival Kit: This basket full of college survival must-haves is such a great DIY gift for those students going off to college next year. (via Thirty Handmade Days)
4. Flower Lei Tutorial: These flower leis are gorgeous! They are the perfect addition to a cap and gown. (via Diana Rambles)
5. Candy Bouquet: This candy bouquet is perfect for graduates of any age. Personalize it with gift cards, favorite candies, coloring books, or anything you can think your graduate would enjoy. (via Fun-Squared)
6. Graduation Day Certificate: This graduation certificate is the cutest keepsake to remember those important moments from the school year. (via Make and Takes)
More Graduation Gift Ideas:
7. Candy Bar Lei Tutorial: How creative are these candy bar leis? Love this easy idea. (via The Craft Patch)
8. Laundry Kit: College kids can never get enough laundry supplies. This gift is thoughtful and super useful. (via Hip2Save)
9. Chalk It Up!: Chalk is the perfect summer toy. Gift sidewalk chalk to those younger graduates for some summer fun. (via Landeelu)
10. Sunglasses Gift: This sunglasses idea is genius! Everyone needs sunglasses for summer. (via The Printable Princess)
11. Cupcake Graduation Caps: Let your grads eat their graduation caps with these delicious cupcake caps. (via My Recipe Confessions)
12. “Smartie Pants” Card: Congratulate your “smartie pants” with this adorable handmade card. (via Landeelu)
13. Graduation Hat Cake: Dying over this fabulous graduation cake. This cake would be so fun for a graduation party. (via Cake Whiz)
14. Graduation Gift: Let your graduate know how their hard work has paid off with this DIY gift. (via Eighteen25)
15. Graduation Cap Gift Boxes DIY: Stuff money, gift cards, or candy in these fun grad cap shaped gift boxes. (via Oh Happy Day!)
Congrats to all of those graduates out there!
*Featured Image by Sofiya Levchenko
Follow us on Pinterest for more inspiration!