It’s almost the most important day of the year… the day that we celebrate our wonderful moms. Life just wouldn’t be the same without moms and all that they do for us. If your kiddos are wondering what to make you for Mother’s Day, help them out with these 25 kid-made Mother’s Day gifts! These crafts are super easy for little hands to make all on their own.
25 Kid-Made Mother’s Day Gifts
1. 3 Ways to WOW MOM: Turn the word MOM upside down to spell WOW! These cards are adorable and any mom would love to get one.
2. Photo Box: Put your favorite photos of mom on to this photo box keepsake. Memories to last a lifetime.
3. Mom Banner: Craft a simple banner to celebrate mom and decorate for Mother’s Day.
4. Sunshine Card: Show mom how much you love her with this “You are my Sunshine” card. Easy to make and really cute from I Heart Crafty Things.
5. DIY Gift Wrap: Make the outside of the gift just as wonderful with this DIY gift wrap idea. Mom will love it!
6. Printable Coloring Page and Card: Make it easy for the Dad’s with this free printable coloring page and card. Easy peasy!
7. Pipe Cleaner Flower Bouquet: Create a beautiful bouquet of pipe cleaner flowers with this simple tutorial.
8. Egg Carton Flowers: Use recycled egg cartons to make crafty flowers for mom. This is a great kids craft from I Heart Arts n Crafts.
9. Mother’s Day Vase: This decorated vase is sweet and simple! Any mom would feel special receiving this gift.
10. Coloring Pages: Print out these coloring pages for a fun activity for your kiddos. They can color them and gift them to you for Mother’s Day.
11. Tissue Paper Flowers: All you need to make these gorgeous flowers is tissue paper and pipe cleaners.
12. Handmade Journal Card: These cute little journal cards are great for moms! It’s the perfect size to carry around in a purse.
13. Cupcake Liner Flowers: Who wouldn’t love receiving an entire bouquet of handmade cupcake liner flowers? These are cinch to craft.
14. Topiary Cards: This is a simple craft using pretty dried flowers. These make really special cards for mom.
15. Spoon Flowers: Decorate the dinner table for Mother’s Day with these spoon flowers. Mom will be pleasently surprised!
16. Fancy Flower Card: This handmade card for Mother’s Day is fancy, easy, and turns out super cute!
17. Washi Tape Flower Vase: Get out your favorite colors and designs of washi tape to make these vases for mom.
18. Bookmark for Mom: This is one of the best gifts I’ve ever gotten! I love how creative it is.
19. DIY Inchworm Card: Melt mom’s heart with this simple, but adorable, DIY inchworm card from Handmade Charlotte.
20. Watercolor Gift Bags: Add personal touch to your gift with this pretty watercolor gift bag.
21. Pretty Paper Daffofils: Fill your home with the colors of spring for Mother’s Day with this simple-to-make kids craft.
22. Kid-Made Mother’s Day Book: This thoughtful gift is full of heart-felt memories and stories made by kids. Get the printable from Hello, Wonderful.
23. Simple Origami Tulips: These origami tulips are a fun activity on it’s own! Your kiddos will love crafting these for a Mother’s Day gift.
24. Colorful Pour Pots: Plant a beautiful flower in this DIY pour pot from Edventures with Kids.
25. Origami Picture Frames: These cute origami frames make the BEST gifts! Mom will really like these.
Want more ideas? Here are 12 Gift Card Holder Ideas!
Can you show more thanks