Clothespins are such a great addition to any crafting closet! They’re a great way to add dimension to almost any project. From fun to functional, clothespin crafts possibilities are endless!
15 Clothespin Crafts for Kids
1. Cupcake Liner Butterflies: Turn a cupcake liner and a clothespin into a butterfly! Kids can hang these with string and let them fly near a window. Find the tutorial over at Crafty Morning.
2. Clothespin Dinosaur Craft: A handful of clothespins becomes a herd of dinosaurs, roar! Find the tutorial over at All for the Boys.
3. Clothespin Snowman Craft: What cute puffy noses on these smiling clothespin snowmen! Find the tutorial over at Easy Peasy and Fun.
4. The Very Hungry Caterpillar Clothespin Craft: Isn’t this hungry caterpillar just darling? It’s so easy to make. Find the tutorial over at The Bottomsup Blog.
5. Clothespin Airplane Craft: Your little ones will have such fun flying these clothespin planes, vroom vroom! Find the tutorial over at DIY Inspired.
6. Birds on a Branch Clothespin Craft: These quirky clothespin birds are so fun to make and play with! Find the tutorial over at Crafts By Amanda.
7. Colorful Clothespin Trivet: Clothespin trivets would make such a great handmade gift idea! Find the tutorial over at Dream a Little Bigger.
8. Unique Painting Tools: Think beyond the paintbrush- there are so many other materials to paint with! Find the tutorial over at Make and Takes.
9. Minion Clothespin Craft: . Find the tutorial over at Glue Sticks and Gumdrops.
10. Clothespin Foil Crafts: Isn’t this shiny robot just adorable? Find the tutorial over at Crafts by Amanda.
11. Dragonfly Clothespin Craft: Clothespin dragonflies are such a classic childhood craft. Find the tutorial over at DIY Inspired.
12. DIY Glitter Clothespin Ornament: These glittery stars would look so pretty on your tree! Find the tutorial over at Mom Spark.
13. Clothespin and Pipe Cleaner Snails: The swirling colors on these clothespin snails are so much fun! Find the tutorial over at Dzieciaki W Domu.
14. Mini Clothespin Easels: A clothespin easel is such a fun way to display a business card or tiny piece of art. Find the tutorial over at Recyclart.
15. Clothespin Ballerina Craft: These cute little ballerinas would be perfect as a little party favor. Find the tutorial over at Live Craft Love.
Clothespins are such a versatile, inexpensive material to craft with! Pick up a bag of them and see all the things you and your kids can create!
More Crafts for Kids: