Crochet has never looked so good as it does for St. Patrick’s day!! Look how many fun ideas are out there to celebrate this lucky holiday. You can go green with shamrocks or add some color with the rainbow. However you crochet your holiday, make it lucky with these 13 St. Patrick’s Day Crochet projects!
Between the green shamrocks and all the rainbow themed projects, you’ll really be able to put all your colored yarn to good use! How darling are those unicorns? Or the potted shamrock plant? I don’t know what to crochet first! Probably the rainbow hand mitts – too fun!
13 St. Patrick’s Day Crochet Projects
We’re getting our house ready for the St. Patrick’s holiday, especially with some St. Patrick’s Day crochet! I’ve gathered some super fun rainbow projects, shamrock patterns, and leprechaun crochet ideas you’re going to love.
Rainbow Crochet Patterns:
1. Rainbow Crochet Mitts: I want to stitch up a pair of these hand warmers right now, as we’re still feeling a little chill this March. Find the pattern over at The Green Dragonfly.
2. St. Patrick’s Day Crochet Can Cozy: How fun is this? You could make a whole set of these can cozies for a St. Patrick’s day party. Find the pattern over at Red Heart Yarn.
3. Tiny Rainbow Unicorn: Oh boy, this mini little unicorn is too cute with it’s rainbow crochet main. Find the pattern over at Ahooka.
4. Rainbow Unicorn Crochet Pattern: If you want the bigger version of a crochet unicorn, see this darling fluffy pattern over at 1 Dog Woof.
5. Rainbow Crochet Washcloth: What a simple and functional crochet project! I love this rainbow washcloth or it would make a great bath scrubbie. Find the pattern over at Simply Collectible Crochet.
Shamrock Crochet Patterns:
6. Simple Crochet Shamrock: Crochet a few hearts to stitch together into this darling shamrock. Find the pattern over at Repeat Crafter Me.
7. Crochet Clover Potted Plant: Make a fun shamrock and add a little brown yarn for dirt and a terra cotta pot. Find the pattern over at Little Things Blogged.
8. 4 Leaf Clover Bracelet: How gorgeous is this crochet jewelry piece? I love this darling bracelet. Find the pattern over at Uber Craft.
9. Green Lad and Lass Hat: You can crochet a hat for a lad or a lass with this pattern, found over at Colies Crochet.
10. Lucky Leprechaun Toy: I love this amigurumi Leprechaun toy you can crochet for a fun St. Patrick’s display. Find the pattern over at Yarnspirations.
11. Mini Crochet Clover Applique: These are so small for a perfect addition to any other project. Find the pattern over at One & Two Company.
12. Shamrock Crochet Garland: Stitch up a whole set of shamrocks to make into a beautiful garland to hang in your home. Find the pattern over at Everything Etsy.
13. Leprechaun Hat Pencil Toppers: I know a few kids and teachers who would love a crochet pencil topper! Find the pattern over at Kati Crafts.