Do you have picture frames place all over your home? I do! I love displaying pictures of my family, when my husband and I were dating, my boys when they were first born, and pictures from my childhood. A cute picture frame always makes me happy. Even better if it’s DIY, right? I’ve been in such a DIY mood since quarantine began and I am excited about these 9 Now Ideas for simple DIY picture frames. Look through them and find a couple that you want to try!
9 Simple DIY Picture Frames
1. Picture Frame for Large Prints: I love a statement art piece. It’s hard to find a big enough frame to find a large print. Do it yourself with this awesome and easy tutorial. (via Designer Trapped)
2. Easy Color Block Frame: I’m excited to share with you a simple, fast and temporary way to color block your photo frames without using paint. Washi tape for the win!
3. DIY Wood Wall Decor: This take on a picture frame is creative and fresh. Loving the look of this wood wall decor/picture frame. (via Hometalk)
4. 5 Minute Wooden Hanging Picture Frame: Ready for the easiest DIY picture frame ever? This hanging wooden picture frame is so beautiful. This is perfect for a minimalist look. (via Vintage Revivals)
More DIY picture frames:
5. DIY Clipboard Frames: This is a simple and inexpensive way to display your photos in your home. You can easily switch out the pictures in the frames anytime you want. (via Two Feet First)
6. Magnetic Felt Frames with Photo Pockets: These magnetic felt frames with photo pockets are quick to make and oh, so cute! The color possibilities are endless, and there are many ways to personalize them.
7. DIY Canvas Floating Frame: All you need for this project is $10 and a few power tools. Isn’t this frame gorgeous? It has such a clean and sleek look to it. (via Jenna Sue)
8. Simple Photo Frame: Make these simple photo frames out of plywood and plexiglass. Perfect for displaying any photo or picture you want. (via Anika’s DIY Life)
9. Unique DIY Picture Frame: Take a basic thrift store wood frame and turn it into a farmhouse style piece to display your favorite photos or prints. This tutorial is easy to do and you only need a few supplies. (via Anderson + Grant)
Pin these DIY picture frames ideas for later: