Spring is one of my favorite times of the year! The pretty blossoms, the light jacket weather, and the cool breeze outside make me so happy! I’ve rounded up loads of spring flowers and DIY vases to make throughout the next few weeks of springtime to brighten things up!
20+ DIY Vases for Spring Flowers
1. Custom Vases: Create these custom vases that would look so pretty on any tabletop!
2. DIY Paper Spider Mums: How gorgeous are these spring inspired paper flowers from live laugh rowe?
3. Room & Board Inspired Vases: With a little paint and a few science flasks you can create these pretty vases from View From The Fridge!
4. Washi Tape Flower Vase: Who doesn’t love washi tape? Use it to make this cute flower vase from recycled materials!
5. Gold Leaf Mason Jar Vase: Try your hand at gold leafing with this beautiful project from Create. Craft. Love.!
6. Tracing Paper Votive Covers: Your kiddos will love crafting these lovely paper votive covers!
7. Springtime Pinwheels: These pretty pinwheels from NoBiggie are fun to craft and make a great centerpiece!
8. Chalk Paint Mason Jars: Display these colorful chalk paint mason jar vases around your home for spring! Get the instructions over on Maison de Pax.
9. Textured Ombre Pen Pot: Store all of your pens and pencils in these fun textured ombre vases!
10. Cupcake Flower Lights: This floral light garland is a super simple project that will look great in your home for spring! Get the tutorial on Oh Happy Day!
11. DIY Flower Crown: You can make your own beautiful flower crown to wear on your head with this tutorial from Bleubird!
12. DIY Flower Pot Centerpieces: These flower pots from Noble Pig are an easy project that are perfect centerpieces for an outdoor party!
13. Mother’s Day Flower Vase: These vases are sweet and simple and would look great on the table for Mother’s Day brunch!
14. DIY Flower Letter: I love these letters covered in gorgeous florals from The Sassy Life! These would be great for a party or just displayed in your home!
15. Etched Glass Vase: Etch a glass vase for the mother in your life! This makes a perfect gift for Mother’s Day!
16. DIY Flower Block Wreath: Hang this fabulous flower block wreath on your front door for spring! Get the instructions over on Green Wedding Shoes.
17. Giant Tissue Paper Flowers: Fashion these beautiful and giant tissue paper flowers for your next party! Find the tutorial on Uncommon Designs!
18. DIY Paper Bag Flower Vase: This is a simple, but super cute way to display a few pretty florals! Get the instructions over on A Bubbly Life.
19. Rope Vase DIY: I love how the end result of this rope vase is expensive looking without the price tag! Find out how to make this from Cupcakes & Cashmere!
20. Gold Patterned Planters: Plant some cute succulents in these stylish gold planters from Brit+Co.
21. Chalk Vase Tutorial: I love chalk paint! This is an easy craft that is a big wow factor! Find the how-to on Natalme.
I hope you try one of these fun spring DIY vases!
Thank you so much for featuring my DIY Flower Letter tutorial! I’m loving all these spring flower and DIY vase tutorials too, especially the Paper Bag Vase DIY!
Love this!! Such a cute website.