You may think only of gift bags and presents when you think of tissue paper, but these 15 tissue paper crafts for kids will have you thinking again. Just look at all the neat things you can make with tissue paper and a little creativity.
15 Tissue Paper Crafts for Kids
1. Stained Glass Kites: These colorful stained glass kites will really brighten your day! Find the tutorial over at Make and Takes.
2. Snowy Day Tissue Paper Art: Snow is the secret ingredient in this colorful craft. Find the tutorial over at Fireflies and Mudpies.
3. Tissue Paper Bottle Art: If you’re looking for an art project that’s also a great gift, these vases could be just the thing you need. Find the tutorial over at Homemade Hooplah.
4. Tissue Paper Flowers: Almost any day is made better with flowers- and these ones won’t wilt! Find the tutorial over at Make and Takes.
5. Under the Sea Preschool Craft: This ocean themed craft makes use of several different art supplies for a neat contrast in texture. Find the tutorial over at Daisy Cottage Designs.
6. Tissue Paper Flower Pot: It’s always fun planting flowers in a pot you’ve decorated yourself! Find the tutorial over at From ABCs to ACTs.
7. Yarn Wrapped Blossoming Spring Tree: This craft is such a fun way to celebrate spring! Aren’t those blossoms gorgeous? Find the tutorial over at I Heart Crafty Things.
8. Tissue Paper Headband: Tissue paper on your head? Why not, when it looks this cute! Find the tutorial over at Make and Takes.
9. Tissue Paper Dinosaur: This dinosaur’s skin really has some texture, thanks to tissue paper! Find the tutorial over at The Adventures of J-Man and MillerBug.
10. Tissue Paper Flower Napkin Rings: These tissue paper flower napkin rings are perfect for your next tea party! Find the tutorial over at A Mom With a Lesson Plan.
11. Wax Paper Leaf Sun Catchers: You can catch the last of the sun before winter comes with these fall leaf sun catchers. Find the tutorial over at Make and Takes.
12. It’s An Orange Aardvark Craft: Concentric circles play so nicely with the light in the window! Find the tutorial over at Playing By The Book.
13. Glowing Campfire Craft: Perfect for a campout on the living room floor! Find the tutorial over at Buggy and Buddy.
14. Recycled CD Ice Cream Craft: If you’re looking to recycle those old CDs, try this fun ice cream craft! Find the tutorial over at Make and Takes.
15. Tissue Paper Apple Craft: The tissue paper really brings this bright apple to life, don’t you think? Find the tutorial over at The Suburban Mom.
Tissue paper is such a colorful, versatile crafting material! I hope you have fun trying some of the craft ideas listed here. Happy crafting!