We’re having so much fun bookmarking all these amazing amigurumi patterns! The only problem, which one to crochet first! Check out our list of 15 adorable amigurumi stuffed toys you must make.
From mermaids and aliens to penguins and dragons, these ideas are just what you need for a weekend project.
If you’re looking to get started with amigurumi, these simple amigurumi crochet patterns are a perfect place to start! These darling figures make such great gifts, stocking stuffers, and toys! The real problem is figuring out what to make first!
15 Amigurumi Crochet Patterns
1. Snuggles the Penguin: This sweet little penguin is ready for some snuggles! Find the tutorial over at All About Ami.
2. Mini Amigurumi Stars: Looking for a project that’s adorably easy? These mini amigurumi stars are perfect for you! Find the tutorial over at Mohu Blog.
3. Small Cat with Joined Legs: I just can’t get over how precious this pair is! Find the tutorial over at Lille Liis.
4. Pikachu-inspired Amigurumi: Perfect for the Pokemon fanatic in your life! Find the tutorial over at Fave Crafts.
5. Pretty Penguin: This darling penguin just makes you want to say “Aww!” Find the tutorial over at Black Hat Llama.
6. Goldfish & Bubbles Baby Teether: Crochet can be used to make baby toys too! Isn’t this teether precious? Find the tutorial over at One Dog Woof.
7. Spinarak Inspired Amigurumi: I’m not sure what a Spinarak is, but it sure is cute! Find the tutorial over at Fave Crafts.
More Amigurumi Crochet Patterns:
8. Amigurumi Buddy: This amigurumi buddy would be a sweet gift for a buddy of your own! Find the tutorial over at Blissful Bitz.
9. Cat and Bear Baskets: These little baskets are the cutest way to store tiny things! Find the tutorial over at Mohu Blog.
10. Striped Giraffe: This striped giraffe is the perfect way to use up all your leftover yarn scraps. Find the tutorial over at I Love Buttons.
11. Dragon: I don’t think this dragon breathes fire- it looks too friendly for that! Find the tutorial over at All About Ami.
12. Mermaid: Isn’t this mermaid precious? I just love her blue hair! Find the tutorial over at Black Hat Llama.
13. Dumbo Octopus: These just might be the cutest little octopuses I’ve ever seen! Find the tutorial over at Mohu Blog.
14. Cork Evergreen Tree: These trees would look so darling in a mini playset. Find the tutorial over at One Dog Woof.
15. Alien: Any extra-terrestrial made out of yarn is sure to be friendly! Find the tutorial over at Black Hat Llama.
There’s just something lovable about a little amigurumi creation! Why not crochet a sweet little friend for someone you love today?
Wow!! I made the star purple and it is the cutest thing ever!!!
Love Amigurumi patterns, easy to follow, and cute results
I’ve simply love this amigurumis! So wonderful and so cute….