Pool noodles aren’t just for swimming anymore! Once you’ve seen all the awesome ways they can be recycled and repurposed, you just might want to run to the store to pick up a couple extras!
15 Clever Ways to Use Pool Noodles
1. Pool Noodle Flower Craft: Turn a couple of pool noodles into a summertime garden! Find the tutorial over at Premeditated Leftovers.
2. Pool Noodle Ponies: These ponies would be fun to play with both in and out of the pool. Find the tutorial over at Mrs. King’s Music Class.
3. Pool Noodle Water Wall: Set up a water wall on your back porch for hours of fun and discovery! Find the tutorial over at Teaching Mama.
4. Apple Craft with Pool Noodles: A slice of pool noodle is the perfect shape for stamping apples. Find the tutorial over at Glue Sticks and Gumdrops.
5. Pool Noodle Luminaries: Want to go for a nighttime swim? These pool noodle luminaries will light your way! Find the tutorial over at Create.Craft.Love.
6. Flip Flop Pool Noodle Wreath: Turn a pool noodle into a bright summery wreath for your door! Find the tutorial over at Fox Hollow Cottage.
7. Pool Noodle Sprinkler: For days when you can’t make it to the pool, a pool noodle turned sprinkler will provide some water fun in your backyard! Find the tutorial over at Make It & Love It.
8. DIY Portable Camping Toilet: It might not look glamorous, but this pool noodle hack will help you stay comfy on your next camping trip! Find the tutorial over at A Thrifty Mom.
9. Pool Noodle Light Sabers: Everyone seems to be Star Wars crazy nowadays. Turn a couple of pool noodles into light sabers for everyone! Find the tutorial over at Clean and Scentsible.
10. Pool Noodle Race Track: Cut a pool noodle in half and you’ve got the perfect track for backyard races. Find the tutorial over at Ramblings from Utopia.
11. Faux Christmas Candy: Don’t pack away all the pool noodles when summer ends. You can recycle a couple into candy decorations when the holidays come around! Find the tutorial over at The Seasonal Home.
12. Pool Noodle Flower Craft: If you have flower shaped pool noodles, try using them to stamp a garden! Find the tutorial over at Growing a Jeweled Rose.
13. Pool Noodle Door Stop: This might be the easiest way to prevent smashed fingers. Find the tutorial over at Muslin and Merlot.
14. Pool Noodle Structures: Rain got you stuck inside? Try building an awesome structure with pool noodle pieces! Find the tutorial over at Little Bins for Little Hands.
15. Mix and Match Creature Blocks: Aren’t these pool noodle creature blocks fun? Find the tutorial over at And Next Comes L.
Who knew pool noodles could be so versatile? From camping to crafting, they can be used almost anywhere!