What I love most about these darling little crochet animals I’m featuring for our Crochet-A-Day series, is you can really crochet these in just a day. They are little and simple, and super sweet! So much fun with crochet animal appliqués!
They would make great appliqués for t-shirts, totes, or even set in a frame for a child’s bedroom display!
We’re partnering with Darice.com for today’s featured crochet projects. Head over to check out yarn supplies for our Crochet-A-Day projects. They have loads of yarn and supplies.
9 Crochet Animal Appliqués
1. Crochet Owl Pattern: I can’t get over how darling this sweet owl is from Love the Blue Bird. I think this will be my first attempt at an animal and I’ll let my girls have a little fun playing with it!
2. Crochet Fish Appliqué: Glub, glub! These are darling and look “easy peasy” to make, from Jenny and Teddy.
3. Cutie Crochet Frogs: Oh how I love these fun frog faces from Hanni Craft. They would be so fun to attach to a phone cozy or a coffee cozy!
4. Kraken Octopus Squid Appliqué: It’s the “Kraken” from your favorite pirate movie, pattern from Moogly. I love the bright green color and the cute googly eyes!
5. Spring Bunny Tutorial: The season for spring bunnies is on it’s way and these, from Love the Blue Bird, would make a perfect applique for your Easter baskets.
Cute Crochet Animal
6. Crochet Dachshund Appliqué: Woof, woof! Such a darling dog with his bone tutorial from One and Two Company. This little guy might make a fun bookmark if you give him a longer middle!
7. Little Lady Bug Appliqué: I love this little lady bug pattern from Repeat Crafter Me. It’s super sweet with all it’s little button spots.
8. Crochet Love Birds: Make a set of little love birds with this pattern from Damn it Janet, Let’s Crochet. I love their little beaks and sweet heart wings!
9. Crochet Elephant Appliqué: How fun is this elephant pattern from Hooking Housewives Crochet? I could make a whole family of these!
More Crochet-A-Day projects:
**Thanks to Darice for sponsoring this post. Find all sorts of craft supplies and items for your fabulous craft ideas!
Are there any directions. Thanks