If you’re looking for a fun and festive spring floral craft to make with your little ones, this is it! This tissue paper headband is not only fun to make, but beautiful to wear!
My daughter is turning 7 and has been into an accessory making stage lately. She is making rings, bracelets, necklaces and headbands of course. We wanted to make a headband that would be simple, but festive enough to match a spring dress (pink one, of course). We decided on making this sweet flower headband.
DIY Tissue Paper Headband
- tissue paper of your chosen color(s)
- glue. Hot glue gun works well too.
- Headband. Plain one.
- Cut tissue paper into small squares.
- Make tissue paper flowers by pinching the center of tissue paper square and twisting few times. This will farm cute headband flowers.
- Glue each flower on the headband.
You can choose to just place few flowers on the side of the headband or cover the entire headband.
My daughter was really pleased on how her tissue paper headband turned out and now she has new plans for different tissue paper headbands. She is planning to make new one with different size and color flowers.
*Originally posted 10/16/15