I have always LOVED Valentine’s Day. I think it’s so fun to have a day dedicated to all things love! There is always someone to love in your life- family, friends, spouse, fur baby, etc.! I really want my kids to learn to love everyone around them. We take Valentine’s Day very seriously in our house. We love making Valentine’s Day cards and crafts. These 9 Valentine paper crafts are perfect to do with your kids leading up to the 14th of February. Check out more recipes and DIYs in our 9 NOW Idea Series.
9 DIY Valentine Paper Crafts
1. Valentine’s Day Countdown: Participate in a 14 acts of love activity leading up to Valentines Day! This is so much fun to do as a family. Such a fun way to love and serve people in your community!
4. DIY Folded Paper Hearts: These folded paper hearts would look so gorgeous sitting on a mantel or bookshelf. The perfect Valentine’s Day decor. Aren’t these so pretty? I love the look of them. (via Design Fixation)
More DIY Valentine Paper Crafts
5. Paper Plate Llama Craft: I am a sucker for any llama themed craft! I love this paper plate llama craft for Valentine’s Day. These would make great Valentine’s for your kids to bring for their classmates. (via Kids Craft Room)
7. Valentine Crowns: These Valentine’s Day crowns would be so sweet to wear on Valentine’s Day or for a Valentine’s Day themed dinner with family and friends. I love this simple craft. (via What Can We Do With Paper And Glue)
8. Robot Valentine Craft: Make this robot Valentine craft with your kids to give to their grandparents, teacher, friend, etc.! Such a simple craft that your kids will love doing. (via I Heart Crafty Things)
Happy Valentine’s Day!