As strawberries are right at their peak this summer, I thought I’d share 9 NOW Ideas for yummy recipes we’ve been making over the years. Because aren’t strawberries everyone’s favorite fruit?
9 NOW Fresh Strawberry Summer Recipes
1. Strawberry Lemonade: there’s one thing I know for sure: a summer barbecue just wouldn’t be complete without a cold glass of strawberry lemonade.
2. Pop Up Pancakes Topped with Strawberry: top your pop up pancakes with fresh strawberries!
3. Strawberry Fruit Leather: this is a great way to preserve your fruit for longer than the summer, yum!
4. Strawberry Rhubarb Pie: this is a perfect combination for a delicious dessert, a little tart and very sweet.
5. Strawberry Ice Cream: We’re baking a homemade graham cracker crust and topping it with a homemade strawberry ice cream… Bam! Just like that, summer is here!
More Strawberry Summer Recipes
6. Strawberry Freezer Jam: how-to for making freezer jam. It’s so easy and super delicious, you will never buy store jam again!
7. Strawberry Fruit Yogurt Salad: this is one of my favorite combinations when it comes to fruit salads, along with a delicious honey orange glaze!
8. Strawberry Shortcake Trifles: Not only are these festive and fun for a red celebration, they are delish to boot!
9. Strawberry Lemonade Ice Tea: I love iced tea and strawberry lemonade, so I decided to create an Arnold Palmer style drink with some strawberry syrup for extra flavor and some seltzer water to make the drink extra light and refreshing.
Pin these Strawberry Summer Recipes for later:
Other yummy strawberry recipes we love:
- Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes by Love and Olive Oil
- Stuffed Chocolate Strawberries by Beantown Baker
- Strawberry Sherbet by Cafe Johnsonia
- Strawberry Shortcake for Kids by Corny Little Crafts
- Strawberry Breakfast Crescents by Blue Monday
What are you making with your strawberries?
*Originally posted 5/20/2009
We went strawberry picking and are going back to the orchard for more this weekend… so I’m definately trying the strawberry leather recipe! Sounds yummy!
perfect timing; we’re going strawberry picking tomorrow. can’t wait to make lots of stuff with the kids
The fruit leather is next on our list of “What do we do with all of these strawberries?”
Thank you so much for this post!!! The recipes are wonderful!! We made the pancakes Saturday morning and made the fruit roll-ups Sunday….they pleased the whole family. Can’t wait to try other flavors of the roll-ups and share with our friends.
Thank-you so much for posting these recipes Marie! I really want to try the leather and freezer jam!
We use to make fruit leather when I was young. I need to make some with my kids. They love it.
I think two of the best things I’ve made with strawberries are fried pies (recently) and a rather involved Bavarian (a while ago).
I can’t wait to try the fruit leather. I do love fruit leather.
Those recipes look so delicious! I just planted my strawberries-I have another month or so until they are ready here, but can’t wait. I am definitely going to check out that fruit leather recipe! We love fruit leather.
*GASP* I will most certainly try each and every one of these…I simply cannot live without strawberries, so I love strawberry recipes!
Oh Marie, you are a woman after my own heart! If I could only eat one thing for the rest of my life it would be strawberries. I can’t wait to try out these recipes!
I’ve never made fruit leather… interesting! The salad looks amazingingly yummy. And strawberry freezer jam is my favorite.
I am having my first garden this year…and strawberries are in it! I look forward to the leather! I already planned to make jam. The crescents with jam look yummy…as does the kid shortbread! funny!
All those look so yummy! Where is the recipe to the pop up pancakes? Those look soooooo good!
Those look delicious. We have strawberries coming out of the garden by the quart so we are always looking for new recipes.
Here’s a salad recipe we love that has strawberries in it.
Grilled Margarita Chicken Salad