We are at the Letter F for our Holiday ABC series. There’s all kinds of things for F: family, friends, fun. But today I’ve chosen to highlight a few fun snowman crafts we’ve done in the past celebrating our good friend, Frosty the Snowman.
- Paper Tube Snowman Stamps: Frosty is the perfect creation with paper tubes and making fun stamps!
- Stitch up a Snowman Button Card: I love stitching up cards and this sweet buttoned up snowman is great for winter.
- Snowman on the Go Kit: Whether you live near snow or might be taking a trip, be sure to bring Mr. Frosty along with you!
- Snowman on a Spoon: Your hot chocolate never had it so good with melted chocolate and marshmallows. Create a fun snowman shape and watch him go for a swim!
- Paper Shreddin’ Snowman: Use up your paper shreds with this fun snowman craft.
- Glittered CD Snowman: Recycle your CDs and turn Frosty into a glittery creation!
- Crafty Snowman Magnets: These simple snowmen are the perfect craft to add to your fridge.
What other fun things are you celebrating the holidays with that start with the letter F?
I’m loving this Holiday ABC series!! Such a creative way to celebrate the holidays with kids!
Thanks, Rebecca! We’re having fun with it too!