The 4th of July is the BEST day of the summer in my opinion. I love celebrating our country with friends, family, and people in my community. I am so happy that we can celebrate safely this year!! I missed the big celebrations so much last year. The food is probably the best part of July 4th…am I wrong? Making a fun patriotic treat/dessert is one of my favorite traditions. Usually I just make a berry pie or some sort of flag cake, but this year I want to try something new and different. I rounded up 9 of the best patriotic and delicious desserts out there! Scroll through, find your favorite, and make it this year!
9 Now Patriotic Desserts for July 4th
1. Mini Berry American Flag Tarts: Mini phyllo shells make this dessert so simple to prepare! A little fruit, pudding, and whipped cream and you’ve got one delicious dessert to share with friends and family.
3. Red, White and Blue Mini Cheesecakes: You know whats better than a cheesecake? A MINI cheesecake! Everything is better when it’s mini. These red, white and blue mini cheesecakes are a 4th of July dream. (via Life Love and Sugar)
More Patriotic Desserts for July 4th:
5. Red, White & Blueberry Skewers: Grab the kids to make this super easy and tasty 4th of July treat! Strawberries, marshmallows, and blueberries are all you need.
7. Easy Red, White and Blue Ice Cream Sandwiches: Who doesn’t love an ice cream sandwich? They are so nostalgic. Gotta love this recipe for 4th of July themed ice cream sandwiches! (via Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom)
8. Sweet Summer Trifle: Fruit in dessert is the best. It’s colorful, light, and healthy! This sweet patriotic trifle is definitely one you need to try.
9. American Flag Pie: It wouldn’t be 4th of July without a berry pie! I love making pie art and this American flag design on the top of the pie is TOO CUTE. I need to try it. (via Sally’s Baking Addiction)
We hope you have an amazing and safe 4th of July- thanks for reading!