I’ve found 17 back to school organization tips that will help you get be stress-free for the first day of school! Your mornings will go a lot smoother when you’re headed off to school and you’ll be the better for it!
I can’t believe school is starting! It’s that time of year to gather up those pencils, pick out a new backpack, and get going with back to school organization. Sometimes back to school can seem overwhelming. Maybe you find yourself saying, “Where do I even begin?”. Well, don’t worry!
17 Ways to Organize for Back to School
1. Back to School DIY Craft Caddy: This is a super simple way to organize crayons, scissors, pencils, pens, and more. It’s the perfect caddy to put on a desk for homework. (via Make and Takes)
2. Mini Homework Station: This mini homework station is easy to put together and might even make your kids excited about doing their homework…maybe. (via Krylov Mystery Box Challenge)
3. After School Routine Clock: Sometimes it’s hard to keep your kids focused after they get home from school. Use this routine clock idea so there is no confusion about what needs to be done. (via Kids Activities Blog)
4. Kitchen Command Center: On a budget? This command center tutorial is for you. It’s pretty, inexpensive, and will keep your family organized all year long. (via How to Nest for Less)
5. Back To School Notebook Makeover: These notebook makeovers are awesome. Nothing will keep you and your kids more motivated to be organized than this colorful tutorial. (via A Bubbly Life)
6. Back to School Classroom Clothespins: Paint clothespins all of the colors of the rainbow to stay organized in the classroom or at home. DIY labels that will make your life that much easier. (via Eighteen25)
7. 5 Ways to Prep for Back to School: These five tips to prepare for back to school are super helpful! (via Make and Takes)
More Back to School Organization Tips:
8. Back to School Lunch Organization: Packing lunches can be stressful for parents. Minimize that stress with this school lunch station with everything organized and ready to go. (via Becoming Martha)
9. DIY Back to School Calendar System: Use Post-It Notes to get your calendar in tip-top shape for the new school year. Follow this tutorial for all the details. (via Tatertots & Jello)
10. How to Organize School Clothes: Help your kids become more independent in choosing their own outfits for school. This organizing technique is so helpful for busy mornings. (via Ask Anna)
11. 3 Ways to Make Lunch Prep Easy for Back to School: Make ahead meals are great for making school lunches a little easier. Read these tips for more prep ideas. (via Make and Takes)
12. Printable Back to School Organizer Kit: These printable calendars are so fun and will keep your days and weeks in check. (via Ask Anna)
13. Back to School Clothes Organization System: I love this clothes organization system. It’s simple, easy to put together, and will be so much help to your kids. (via Here Comes the Sun)
14. The Parents’ Back to School Organization Binder: Keep school papers, class schedules, calendars, etc., organized with this organization binder. It’s budget friendly too! (via My Pinterventures)
15. 4 Backpack Organizational Hacks for Backpacks: Backpacks can get messy really fast. These four hacks will help your kiddos keep their backpacks clean and organized. (via Reader’s Digest)
16. Create a Homework Station: Perfect your homework area with this homework station DIY. Get everyone at the table to do their homework with this simple tutorial. (via Polka Dot Chair)
17. Lunchbox Hacks: You can never have enough lunch ideas for school. These hacks are great! (via Passion for Savings)
These tips and tricks will keep you and your kids on track all school year long.
Follow us on Pinterest for more inspiration!
*Originally posted on 8/17/17