Have you ever played the game, Don’t Eat Pete? It’s one of our family’s favorite, my kids are begging to play it at least once a week! It’s a great time to really have some good ol’ fashioned family time, which can be hard to squeeze it in, especially with school having started. So once the homework is done, we like to play games together as a family.
As I’ve partnered up with Odwalla Smoothies for Kids, becoming the Play ambassador for their Goodness Grove community over at BlogFrog, I thought this would be the perfect time to show you how our family plays this beloved game. Watch our video to see what all the excitement is about!
See what I mean? With a few small treats and piece of paper, you’re set to play family games. This is a great one to play when you have guests over too, grandma and grandpa get really into it!
And of course Odwalla would love for you to remember their kid-friendly smoothies when you’re having some playtime with the kids, found in the refrigerator section of your local grocery store. It’s a sweet and healthy treat when you’re on the go! Here’s a little more about Odwalla Smoothies for Kids:
- Each of the new smoothies contains 100% juice and counts as one service of fruit
- They also contain 50% Daily Value of vitamin C
- Gluten free and made with no added sugar
- The new line of lunchbox-suitable, not-from-concentrate smoothies
- Odwalla Smoothies for Kids comes in three kid-friendly flavors such as Strawberry Banana Jungle™, Mango Pineapple Island™ and Grape Berry Prairie™.
- While Odwalla Smoothies for Kids has no sugar added, keep in mind that each box contains 110-120 calories, and thus is not a reduced calorie food
- For full nutritional information, including sugar content, click here
- Each Odwalla Smoothies for Kids box contains one serving of fruit. This is a great start to incorporating fruit into the diet – just remember that the 2010 Dietary Guidelines for Americans recommend the majority of your daily fruit intake comes from whole fruit.
- Visit Odwalla on Facebook and Twitter!
Please share what are some of your favorite games to play with your family for a chance to win at $200 gift card. Official Sweepstakes Rules.
Odwalla has asked me to be a Good Mom ambassador through BlogFrog. I am being compensated for my participation in the program but all opinions expressed in the post are my own and not those of Odwalla or The Coca-Cola Company.
First off, how do you play Don’t Eat Pete!?!?
My favorite game to play with my family is Sorry! or Yahtzee. Both seem to leave smiles on faces =)
Balderdash is a huge favorite!