My favorite part of the day is when my kids are in bed, I change into comfy clothes, and watch a show with my husband on our couch. Nothing beats it. I love our couch, but I also LOVE our cute couch pillows. It’s important to have comfortable pillows to lounge with after a long day. They need to be cute, stylish, and cozy. I love changing up our couch pillows when there is a new season/holiday/or just for fun. But that can get kind of pricey. I decided to see if there were any good DIY couch pillow tutorials out there. Spoiler alert: there are tons!! I found 9 super cute couch pillows that I really like and decided to share them with all of you for some do-it-yourself inspiration and ideas.
9 Ideas to Make Cute Couch Pillows
1. How to Sew a Book Pillow: Once you get the hang of making a book pillow you can whip more pillow covers out in under 30-minutes. What I love about these is they have the envelope back making it easier to remove the cover and wash it.
2. How to Sew a Bolster Pillow: How cute are these bolster pillows? Make a couple for your home with this simple tutorial. (via Melly Sews)
3. Print Your Own Criss-Cross Pillow Cover: For this cute pillow project, you will need just a few supplies and about half an hour or less to complete the printing (not including sewing time).
4. Chunky Knit Pillow Cover: I LOVE the look of a chunky yarn pillow. It’s perfect for those cozy fall and winter months. Read this easy tutorial and make it in under an hour! (via Little Yellow Wheel Barrow)
5. Dip Dyed Velvet Pillow: This project is really simple, but still a lot of fun. It’s perfect for a day when you want to make something, don’t want to spend all day doing it, and still want something cool when you are done.
6. DIY Round Throw Pom Pom Pillows: Grab an old sweater and make these adorable pom pom throw pillows. Can’t get over how awesome these are! (via LilyArdor)
More Cute Couch Pillows to Make
7. DIY Knot Pillow: Okay, how FUN is this knot pillow? I am loving the look of this. Not sure if it’s very comfortable but it’s super cute. (via Sugar & Cloth)
8. Make a Letter DIY Pillow: how fun and fancy are these letter pillows? Make one for your kids or the last letter of your family name! So many fun letter pillows to make – 26! (via Make and Takes)
9. Sew a Tassel Pillow Cover: The tassel look is super “in” right now. Learn how to sew these adorable tassel onto the corners of your pillows with this post. (via The DIY Mommy)
I think all of these projects are fantastic! Can’t wait to get crafting.
Pin these Cute Couch Pillows for later: