This cheery pumpkin is a fun card for Fall time. Whether you’re having a party and need invitations or wanting to decorate your home with something homemade, stitch up this cute Pumpkin Greeting Card.
Supplies: Everything is available at your local craft or fabric store.
- Punching Awl
- Pattern for Pumpkin to punch: Download this pattern, then print it out: Pumpkin Stitched Pattern
- Cork board: For punching holes in card – found at kitchen or office store (try a cork hot plate)
- Thread: I usually use DMC floss, with all six strands
- Needle: Cross-stitch needle #26 for 18-22 count fabric
- Cardstock: white piece, accent color piece, folded card piece
- Envelope: white envelope that measures, 4 ½ “ x 5 ¾ “
- Glue: Glue stick, glue dots, spray glue is recommended
Instructions: For complete instructions on Punching, Stitching, and Gluing this card, please visit my Basic Instructions Post.
OH HOW CUTE…LOVE THE IDEA
Such nice comments. Thank you.
Stephanie – I’ve actually posted a pattern for a Christmas tree. Here’s the link: http://www.makeandtakes.com/christmas-tree-card-pattern
Denise – Thanks for always including my cards on your great site!
Love this! The possibilities are endless. Thanks for sharing.
Super cute, I just love it! I’ll be linking to this!
I like this pumpkin stiched card.
Another winner, Marie! I’ve scheduled a link to this post to go live from my blog early morning (Central USA time) on October 8. I hope it brings you a few extra clicks.
So simple, yet so cute. I think that I may have to try this! By the way you and Bakerella are my favorite blogs to read.
I love pumpkins and I love your stitched cards. I think this one is my favorite. I also love your blog!
That is super cute. I can see it with a christmas tree for holiday cards. I have them on the brain this week.